WEBINAR: 14 September 2021, 4 – 5 pm
Creating a sustainability report and a balance sheet for the common good easily digital.
Do you want to prepare your sustainability report or common good balance sheet? And save time and money in the process. Then this is the right webinar for you.
Impact Compass – the state-of-the-art tool for common good-oriented and sustainable company management – puts an end to tedious data shovelling in Excel documents.
You can comfortably and time-saving create your sustainability reporting according to the established standards: Common Good Balance Sheet, EMAS, GRI and SDG; with easy access, clear data entry and output at a click.
Here you will learn how to create your sustainability report and your common good balance sheet online, easily and at a click.
We focus on these topics:
- Advantages and disadvantages of the established standards such as common good balance sheet, EMAS, GRI and SDG.
- Calculating indicators easily, without time-consuming Excel lists
- Integrating existing data, facts and content into the common good balance sheet, GRI, EMAS and SDGs
- Reporting on your company’s sustainability in line with the Sustainable Development Goals?
- Management cockpit for planning corporate sustainability strategy
- Working with the Impact Compass
Sustainability managers and business consultants learn how to collect, manage and report sustainability and CSR data more easily.